Fee for a Marriage Ceremony is $35.00
In addition to providing marriage licenses, the Clerk's Office can also perform marriage ceremonies. Marriages are performed by a Deputy Clerk with a standard script that fulfills the legal requirements of the State of Utah.
- Please note the following:
- Marriages are performed in the Clerk/Auditor offices during regular business hours only. (Mon-Tue 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm, Wed-Fri 9:00 am - 4:30 pm, Closed all Federal Holidays & Pioneer Day)
- The county is not able to accommodate special requests or large groups of people. Wedding party should be limited to the couple getting married, two witnesses, and three to six additional people maximum.
- Ceremonies are performed in the conference room or another available office space.
- Couples getting married will be given an opportunity to exchange vows and rings if they choose to.
- Must schedule an appointment online.
- Must provide your own witnesses (need two)
- Marriage license must be valid and issued in the state of Utah
Would you like someone special to perform your ceremony? The County Clerk can designate and authorize an individual of your choosing to be your officiator. This designation can be specific for your ceremony. To learn more about this service visit our Designees Page.