Utah County Attorney

Utah County Historic Courthouse
Requesting Records - GRAMA

If you would like copies of records possessed by the County Attorney’s Office you must submit a written GRAMA request ("GRAMA" stands for the Government Records Access and Management Act). Forms can be obtained here or at the County Attorney's Office and must be submitted to the County Attorney's Office by mail, email or fax:


Utah County Attorney's Office
Attn: GRAMA Officer
100 East Center Street
Suite 2100
Provo, Utah 84606

Email :

Fax :


Requests must be accompanied by a copy of your photo identification.

You may also use the State of Utah Open Records Portal to request Utah County records. Please visit http://openrecords.utah.gov/.

Anyone can submit a GRAMA request and the County GRAMA officer responds to all requests. The County GRAMA officer determines if records are public, private or protected.

There will be a fee if the GRAMA officer grants the request and it is for more than a few pages.

Juvenile court case files are protected and are generally not released. However, parents of juveniles accused or convicted of an offense may request a copy of the incident report which will most often be released after personal information is redacted.

Adult criminal case files are private records and only released to the individuals authorized by statute. Most often some of the information in these files will be released to victims or witnesses after personal information is redacted.